Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Music Favorites of the Moment!

Hi guys!
So I wanted to do another music favorites of the moment type post! I recently posted another song favorites post, but that was written a couple months ago before my shoulder surgery and I thought I'd do a more up to date one!

Wasted - Tiesto ft Matthew Koma
Ahhhh! Love this song! The first time I heard this song, I thought that it was really weird, but now I'm totally obsessed! If you don't like it the first time you hear it, just give it another try and I'm sure you'll fall in love with it!



Stolen Dance - Milky Chance
Another song that I thought was weird when I listened to it the first time, but later fell in love with. l don't know exactly why I love this song so much because it is completely different from everything else I listen to, but I do!




Find You - Chrissy Costanza and Alex Goot
I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've mentioned a cover of a song in a favorites post, but this is just as good as the original if not better. I've been totally obsessed with both Alex and Chrissy lately and I love this version of the song!




Au Revoir - One Republic
I'm a huge One Republic fan and if I could, I would put the entire Native album in this post, but Au Revoir has been one of my favorites of the moment, but I've also been loving Feel Again, I Lived, If I Lose Myself, and Preacher from the Native Album. 





So I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know in the comments what your favorite songs are of the moment because I want to know if there are great songs I'm missing out on! Also, don't forget to follow me on bloglovin! A huge giveaway is coming up once I reach 200 bloglovin followers!
-Sisi











No comments:

Post a Comment