Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My 5 favorite Starbucks drinks!

Hey guys!
I am a huge Starbucks fan as most of you know! I go there at least once a week and I've been a gold card member since 2012! So I've tried my fair share of the Starbucks menu and I thought I'd share my top 5 drinks!

1) blackberry mojito tea lemonade
Love this! Chrissy Costanza got me hooked on this and I have to say that it's amazing! It's pretty much a green tea lemonade with blackberry syrup and it's sooooo good! It's also really gorgeous and Instagram worthy if that makes a difference! :P

2) peach green tea lemonade
Similar to the first one, but peach instead of blackberry! So it's a green tea lemonade with peach in it! The peach can be a little strong and sweet, so you might want to adjust the amount of syrup included in it. I prefer the blackberry mojito, but this is a strong second!

3) vanilla frap with a shot of espresso
One of my mom's friends recommended this and it's really awesome! It's not too coffee flavored, and it tastes just like an affogato! 

4) java chip frap
I love the texture the java chips give to it and I love that intense mocha, chocolatey flavor! If you always get a mocha frap, try get this next time and see if you like it because it's pretty much the same thing with chocolate chips in it!

5) iced caramel macchiato
I haven't been getting this as much lately, but if I need the caffeine or want something coffee like that isn't actually like a cup of coffee, I'll get this! I've been usually getting lighter drinks like the iced teas and I've been skipping over this, but it's still definitely in my top 5! 

... And my 1 food favorite is...
Pumpkin bread!
It's seriously the best food item they serve and it's so delicious! Especially in the fall when you're drinking warmer drinks! It's seriously perfect!

So I hope you liked this post! Let me know what your Starbucks drink and food favorites are in the comments and follow me on bloglovin!
-Sisi 

No comments:

Post a Comment