Thursday, August 14, 2014

Panda Express has a tea bar

Hello! 
So this is a quick post! I was at panda express other day, and I realized that there was a new tea bar. I think it's still new and it's not at all locations yet, but it's really intriguing and frankly, very cool!

They have a ton of different iced teas and hot teas including various flavored fruit teas! But what I was excited about was the milk tea! You can get it with green, black, or oolong tea and for 50 cents more you can add in various things like boba! It's not the cheapest, but it's a very good. I got the black milk tea with a level 3 sweetness (75% sweet) and small boba and it was on par with other tea places if not better! 


I'm seriously so impressed by this and for reference these are like Starbucks priced drinks so $3-5.

If a location near you has this then I definitely recommend trying it! And if you live in hawaii, the new panda at kam shopping center in kalihi is where I got mine! Let me know if you're interested in trying one of these drinks or if you've tried one already, you're thoughts on it!
-Sisi
P.S. I've started personal shopping for people for $15 and if you're interested in hiring me, email personalshoppersienna@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment