Monday, August 4, 2014

Wisdom teeth can go to hell

Hi guys!
So as most of you know (if you follow my twitter) I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed yesterday. And it is so freakin sore today!!! My mouth is so sore when I talk or eat and there is this one section that is so inflamed from the injections. By the way, I counted all the shots and they equaled 28! Like holy crap that's a lot. I'm tryna write this on my phone so excuse the bad writing but this is my life blog and I wanted to update you! Also, I've been on a Tylenol and Ibuprofen concoction that sort of helps by not really. But alternating ice and heat helps a TON! I'm gonna do a video on this with like a day by day update hopefully and yeah! I guess that's it! Thank god I watch tons of Sunday shows! I've seen the kardashians and the next foodnetwork star already and I'm taping the last ship and rich kids for tomorrow! 
Love you all!!!
Xoxo
Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment