Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Food Finds!


Hey guys!
I always talk about how food obsessed I am, yet almost none of my posts are on food! I decided to change that and show you some foods I've found on Pinterest that I want to replicate! Here are my food finds!


This looks amaze although the picture is bad quality! I love caprese salad and this has all the components of it in a pasta dish! It doesn't seem to have a dressing or sauce in the photo, and if I replicated it, I would use a pesto sauce!


This is a sweet potato burger. I love the sweetness of the sweet potato, and if you throw in some chili flakes, it could be a spicy burger with the creaminess of the avocado. I love this because it seems filling without containing any meat! This could be great for your #meatlessmondays or any day!


I'm sure everyone has seen the infamous avocado egg, but the thing I love about this is how you can change the flavor profile! My friend eats this all the time and she said that the simplist is salt and pepper, but she also loves garlic salt, or a squeeze of lemon, chives, basil, or even chili flakes! 


This is so simple, but I love the colors of it! I'd probably add in raspberries and kiwis because that's what I love, but the great thing about this is the versatility!

So I hope you enjoy these food finds! Let me know what your favorite meals are and if you have any dishes I should try replicate at home! Also, don't forget to follow me on bloglovin!
-Sisi 

No comments:

Post a Comment