Sunday, September 14, 2014

Inspirational Quotes of the Week #15

Hi guys!
So I have another inspirational quotes of the week post for you today! I know it's been a while since my last one, but I've been super busy lately and I couldn't write one! Also, all of these pics are from pintrest, and if you'd like to follow me on pintrest, you can click here!



This is just a really adorable winnie the pooh quote that has an amazing message! I think that especially in that teenager/young adult stage people are so worried about fitting in, but standing out is even better and more amazing!


I love this quote because it's kind of the inspiration behind my blogs! I want to live the life that I want to live, and inspire you to live your greatest and best life! 



I think a lot of people get stuck in the victim mentality or they put themselves down thinking about how they aren't good or aren't successful, but that same effort could be put towards something great and productive!

So I'd like to say that I'm going to start making these a weekly thing like they were first intended, but the truth is I'm probably not going to. ...But I will say that I'll try and do them more often! Because these really are some of my favorite posts to write! Let me know in the comments what your thoughts on these quotes are an what your favorite quotes are!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment