Sunday, September 21, 2014

Inspirational Quotes of the Week #16

Hi guys!
I have another inspirational quotes of the week post! I have 4 different ones for you today, so let's get started! Also, two of these quotes are from two of my favorite writers of all time (Fitzgerald and Kerouac)!



I love this quote! On my beauty/fashion blog today I posted a "how to achieve your dreams" video, and this quote totally goes along with the same idea! It's better to try something and fail, than to never try at all!



This quote isn't exactly inspirational, but it sums up everything that I want to achieve in my lifetime and what I want to do with my life!


Such a true statement! I tend to hold grudges and hold on to anger, but I've been making an effort not to and this quote just reaffirms that for me!


I love Kerouac and this quote is amazing! We need to make an effort to live a life we're proud of and that we are absolutely, positively in love with because it's the only life we get. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and don't forget to enter my giveaway! 
-Sisi
a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment