Monday, September 29, 2014

Inspirational Quotes of the Week #17

Hey guys!
I meant for this to go up on sunday, but better late than never, right? So these are my four favorite quotes of the week! As usual, all of these pics are taken from pinterest! 



I love this quote! I am a huge "look on the bright side" person, and this quote is a less cliche way of saying it! 


We're all getting lots of homework and have tons of things to do each day, but this quote helps to put everything in perspective for me because for every person that's complaining about their job, there's another who's unemployed. 


Love this quote! I am a huge believer in taking a risk if you believe it'll make you happy in the end. The greatest things in the world were create by risk takers, and having the ability to go after your dreams and fight for something you want is amazing. 


This last quote is for all you bloggers and youtubers out there! It's so easy for one negative comment to outshine the tons of positive ones, but don't take it to heart because you are doing great things with your life :D

So let me know what your favorite quotes of the week are, and follow me on bloglovin because I've been posting a ton  lately! 
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment