Monday, September 8, 2014

Mondays Suck

So as I'm writing this, my parents are out of the house at a school thing for me, while I'm stuck at home babysitting my siblings, doing physics and english homework, with a sore stomach. I'm officially convinced that Mondays suck.

Today should have been an easy day for me because I only had two classes (spanish and pre calculus) and I had a ton of breaks! But instead, I was stuck with tons of homework (for pre calc, ap physics, european history, and english). I finished some of it at school (at least the pre calc and euro), but I was stuck with physics and english for home. I spent literally probably over 3 hours today alone on homework and I still haven't done my english homework yet. Mondays suck.

And right now I'm typing this out, hunched over, with a cup of mint tea trying to calm my stomach. I felt fine all day, then right after I ate dinner (rice, chicken, and tofu) it has been sore and upset and just horrible. I have no clue exactly what caused this. I would suspect the dinner made me sick, but I really don't know.

So that leaves me where I'm at right now. I've been running to the bathroom every ten minutes, and probably twice since I started this post, and trying to study for my pre calculus test tomorrow and write an essay for english.

Mondays suck.


No comments:

Post a Comment