Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Overwhelmed

Hi guys!
This is going to be an update post because I haven't written one in what seems like forever and I wanted to share! 

So school started last week thursday and I'm already feeling overwhelmed and stressed. I guess that over the summer it never really hit me that this was my last year in my high school and that what I do in the next few months impacts the rest of my life and my future. That's just an insane and scary thought for me and it's slowly sinking in. I'm also trying to get on my college apps and essays and I have a whole bunch of school things such as auditions for a dance/singing/acting production thing and putting together my senior section of the yearbook and it's just stressing me out so much.

I've also been having insane amounts of homework from my AP physics class! I'm taking 1&2 this year (so its like 2 years of material in one year), but the amount of homework is crazy! On the first day of class we got 9 pages to work on as class/homework! 

Today, as I'm writing this, I learned that one of the teachers at my school unfortunately passed away during a ocean swim event. I never had him as a teacher and I've never talked to him in my life, but I know friends who had and he was a large part of the school I go to. 

With my shoulder, I am starting to realize my physical limitations with it in terms of strength. I am definitely recovering, but I'm honestly skeptical if I will actually be cleared on September 18th because I am having problems with push ups and I feel like I'm not as strong as I should be right now. My tendonitis of my biceps tendon has also been coming off and on over the weekend, but luckily for me, right now it's "off". 

And with blogging and youtubing, I don't want to say this, but it really is the lowest priority on my list right now, although I don't have any plans to stop or take a break from it! I might not post as frequently as I had before, but I'm striving for every other day at this point. 

So that's pretty much what's going on in my life right now. I'm very stressed and overwhelmed, but I hope that I'll find my "balance" and "rhythm" in a few weeks and it'll get better after that! 
-Sisi



No comments:

Post a Comment