Saturday, September 27, 2014

Shoulder Surgery (Bankart Repair) Experience

Hi guys!
So I promised that I'd do this video as soon as my surgeon cleared me, and I finally filmed this video today! It's all about my shoulder surgery (bankart repair) and the event leading up to the surgery (how I injured it, pre-op, day of surgery) and the recovery after it (rehabilitation). If you open the video in youtube, you can see the description box, and the times where I talk about all of these things, or you could watch the whole thing through!



I hope you enjoyed this video, and if you're getting a bankart repair on your shoulder and have questions about it, please feel free to leave them in a comment or tweet them to me because I'd love to help you out! Also, don't forget to subscribe to this channel and give this video a thumbs up!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment