Monday, September 22, 2014

Song Favorites!

Hi guys!
I have a few song favorites that I wanted to share with you guys! I know that I do these posts twice a month at least, but they're fun and I change up my song favorites a lot!




Kongos - Come With Me Now
I love this song so much and it never gets old! 



Shake it Off - Taylor Swift
This song has been playing on the radio a lot lately, but I've still been really into it! It's definitely one of the better Taylor Swift songs (in my opinion)



Vance Joy - Riptide
This music video is the most bizarre thing in the world and the song lyrics are really random, but the song itself is awesome!



Coldplay - Sky Full of Stars
Love this song and I've been actually loving Coldplay a lot more lately! This is definitely a song I've played on replay a lot lately!

So those are my song favorites! Let me know what yours are in the comments, and don't forget to enter my giveaway!
-Sisi
a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment