Monday, October 13, 2014

Inspirational Quotes of the Week #19

Hi guys!
I know that this blog is super neglected by me right now, but I've been swamped with work, school, college applications, and everything else in my life! I swear, the last couple posts were inspirational quotes of the weeks, but after November 15th, I'll have more time for blogging and youtubing! 




I feel like I've put this in a previous inspirational quotes of the week post, but I love this quote so much and it's something that I try to live my life by! Plus, some of the best things have happened by pursuing things I was unsure about (like youtubing and blogging!)


This is so true, and you definitely always need to start off the day full of optimism and positivity. It makes the rest of the day a whole lot better!



I love this quote, and it makes me smile everytime I read it!


Love this quote too! It's simple, but true!

I hope that you enjoyed this post, and give me 4 more weeks and then it'll get back into more frequent posts! Also, follow my pinterest (my username is siennana) if you want more quotes that I love!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment