Monday, November 3, 2014

October Lifestyle Favorites

Hey everyone!
I recently uploaded my october lifestyle favorites, and I thought that I'd share it on my blog because I know some of you aren't subscribed to me on youtube! I also did my october beauty and fashion favorites on my beauty blog, so you can check that out by clicking here!




Things I talked about: 
Television
  • Brooklyn Nine-Nine
  • Family Guy
  • Bobs Burgers
  • Castle
  • Modern Family
  • The Middle
  • Top Chef
  • Million Dollar Listings Los Angeles
  • Stalker
  • Scandal
Music
  • Cotton Eye Joe
  • Cool Kids
  • Take Me To Church
Food 
  • Taco Bell Chicken Burrito
  • Milk Tea with Boba
Random
  • Accupressure slippers
Events
  • Halloween dance and scary movie party
  • Finishing college applications
  • Getting my first paycheck
So I hope that you guys enjoyed this video! Don't forget to check out my beauty and fashion favorites for the month of October by clicking here, and let me know what your october favorites are in the comments below!
-Sisi


No comments:

Post a Comment