Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Songs I've Been Loving

Hey guys! 
I've been crazy busy lately, so I haven't been blogging on this blog as frequently as I'd like to. I am planning a few new videos for my personal channel, so get ready for a few videos on my experience applying to college and getting a job! This post is going to be all about the songs I've been loving. Some of these are oldies but goodies (so you've probably seen them in my other posts) and a few of these are new to my blog! So here we go!

Animals - Maroon 5
The video is pretty disturbing, but the song is really good! It's probably been the song I've listened to the most this past few weeks!



Cotton Eye Joe - Rednex
I have no clue why I like this song so much, but it's very catchy and I can literally listen to it over and over!




A Little Party Never Killed Nobody - Fergie
I listened to it a lot around this time last year and I've been getting back into it! 




Blank Space - Taylor Swift
I've been loving taylor swift's new album and the radio stations have been playing this song like crazy lately! 



Do or Die - 30 Seconds to Mars
This is the song that I set my alarm to in the morning, and it's definitely one of my favorite 30STM songs (although their entire "Love, Lust, Faith, Dreams" album is fantastic)



So those are my favorite songs of the moment! I hope that you enjoyed this post, and don't forget to let me know what your favorite songs are in the comments!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment