Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Gift Guide 2014: Home Decor

Hi everyone!
I've been doing a christmas gift guide series on my other blog, and I think I have four posts up currently! All of the ones on my other blog are beauty and fashion related, and I thought that I'd share the love with this blog and do a home decor one! As usual, it's shopable, so click to buy!



When buying home decor as a present for someone, I think what you can buy depends on your relation to that person! For example, the light fixtures and hanging things would be a little weird if a friend bought, but for a parent to gift to someone it'd be a little bit better. The universal ones would probably be the jewelry container, map, mirrors, and cups because they're useful and won't disturb the existing decor within someones house!

So that's it for this post! I'm not quite sure if there's any other gift guides going on this blog, but if you have some suggestions, leave them in a comment! Also, click here to go to my other blog to see my beauty/fashion gift guides!
-Sisi


No comments:

Post a Comment