Saturday, December 13, 2014

Furry Socks!

Hey guys!
Long time, no talk! It's blogmas and vlogmas for both of my blogs and channels, so if you want to know about my schedule (it's crazy) check out my last post! So this is going to be just a really short post on one of my OBSESSIONS!



So these are the socks! They're really cute and it's really amazing because they have grips on the bottom, so you're not going to slip and fall in them! I got the raccoon ones for myself, and the alligator ones as a Christmas gift for one of my friends! They're a little big on my feet and they are one size fits all, but I have really tiny feet (size 6) and it's not that big of a deal at all!



So these are the socks on my feet! They're so comfortable and I seriously want to wear them all the time! If you want to purchase them, you can click here, and I would highly recommend it because they're so warm and perfect for this time of year! Let me know if you've tried these before, and come back in two days for another post!
-Sisi
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment