Wednesday, December 3, 2014

My Applying to College Experience | VLOGMAS

Hi guys!
It's day 3 of vlogmas, and the first video that I'm posting on my vlog channel! Like I said in my intro video, which you can see by clicking here, videos are going to go up on my vlog channel/blog every odd day, and videos will go up on my beauty channel/blog on even days until Christmas! This video has been filmed for almost a month, but I hadn't edited it until last night, so I thought it would be a good first post! It's all about how to apply to college, my experience, and my tips for you! I don't got into the schools I applied to for privacy reasons, but I cover everything else for you all!




So I hope you enjoyed this video! I know it's not super relevant to the majority of you, but I thought it would be fun to film anyway! Please give this video a thumbs up and subscribe if you love vlogmas, and get ready for my November beauty favorites tomorrow!
-Sisi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment