Saturday, December 20, 2014

My Favorite Holiday Songs

Hey guys!
So I've decided to do a post on my favorite holiday songs because I've been listening to a ton of holiday music (they play it non-stop at work) and there are a few songs that I particularly enjoy! 

1) "Christmas" - Michael Buble

This is my favorite rendition of this song, and although I love all of the songs on Michael Buble's holiday album, this is definitely my favorite!



2) "This Christmas" - Christina Aguilera

Love this song and pretty much every version that I've heard of this song is wonderful, but this is the one that I love the most!



3) "All I Want for Christmas is You" - Mariah Carey This song is seriously the epitome of Christmas and nothing can beat the original!



4) "My Only Wish This Year" - Britney Spears
I used to listen to this song a lot when I was younger, and it's still one of my favorite songs!



5) "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays"  - 'NSYNC
Another song that I used to listen to a ton! I actually believe that I had the NSYNC Christmas album when I was younger! This is my favorite song from that album, and is such a feel good song for me!



EXTRA! As a special treat, I have to share the funniest holiday song that I know! It's a song that we actually play at work, which is quite weird, and I laugh every single time that it comes on...



So I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what your favorite holiday songs are in the comments because I want to know what your listening to!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment