Monday, January 5, 2015

Here's to the New Year

Hi everyone!
I've been thinking about what I wanted to do this new year for myself. How I could better myself and grow personally and professionally. I'm still only seventeen, but I strive for greatness. I don't want to be stuck in the simplistic view of life, like my classmates, where everything is planned out (go to college, get a job, get married, have kids...). I want to make opportunities myself, I want to become even more creative, more independent, and more extraordinary than I am. The only problem is, I'm not quite sure how to do that. I am definitely going to be adapting my blogs and channels to figure out what my point of view is and what I'm truly passionate about in 2015. I'm also going to try and be as proactive about learning about business and communication. I am definitely not going to be majoring in either of those sectors (I'm pretty set on biochemistry), but on the off chance that blogging can turn in to something more than a meaningless hobby, I'd like to be prepared. I already have two books lined up for me to read. Crucial Conversations by Kerry Patterson, and Driven by Robert Herjavec. I am pretty sure that I'll try to read one book a month or one every other month depending on my schedule and I'll definitely be reviewing them on the blog! 
Let's make 2015 the best year yet, and let us become our most vibrant, beautiful, intelligent selves. 
-Sisi
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment