Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Years Resolutions

Hey everyone!
It's day 2/365 in 2015, and I thought I'd share some of my new years resolutions with you! Some years I make resolutions, and some years I don't, and last year I didn't make any at all. I separated my life into 6 sections, and I made a resolution for each one!

Health
In 2014 I suffered from a lot of health problems surrounding my shoulder, and it limited the amount that I exercised. I'm going to try and do some sort of exercise or stretching three times a week! 

Work
I consider blogging and youtubing my "work" although it's not really work at all. I am going to try push out as much content as I can and I really want to start making money from my blogging. 

School
I'm going to be starting college in the fall, so my goal is to do well and transition gracefully into a new place and school!

Family
I want to spend as much time with my family as I can because I'll probably move to another state for college!

Friends
Kind of the same idea as the Family one, but I want to spend more time with friends, which has been hard as I've been working a ton lately!

Other
Get my license! I'm turning 18 this year, and it's about time that I do that!

I know that not everyone is a resolution person, but if you are, let me know in the comments what your resolutions are! Let's make 2015 the best year yet!
-Sisi
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment