Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Music Favorites: January 2015

Hey everyone!
I thought that I'd change the titles of my music favorites to represent the month that I'm loving them! That way, you won't get confused by the tons of "music favorites" posts! Okay, so these are my favorites for January 2015!

Prayer in C - Robin Schulz Remix
Love this song so much! I've probably listened to it around 20 times already today, and I don't plan on stopping! This version is so awesome, and I love it more than the original!



Uptown Funk - Ronson and Bruno Mars
This song has actually grown on me quite a bit. When it was first played, I wasn't a huge fan, but I think that it's super catchy and I'm loving it!



Milky Chance - Flashed Junk Mind
Love Milky Chance! This song is really chill and is something that just relaxes me! Definitely listen to this if you haven't heard it already!



Alesso ft. Tove Lo - Heros
I love Tove Lo! I think her voice is so crazy amazing and this song is another really catchy tune!



So those are a few of the songs I've been loving during January! Let me know what songs you've been loving in the comments below, and check out some of my links too!
-Sisi
Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Bloglovin Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment