Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Where Have I Been?

Hey guys!
I have a video for you today! I know what you're thinking... "a video? what!?!" because it's been over two months since my last video on my vlog channel, which is absolutely crazy and way too long! So if you want to know what I've been up to lately, watch this video!



So, if you like this video, please give it a thumbs up! And don't forget to check out my beauty youtube channel because I post a lot more frequently on that channel and I have a ton of really awesome videos up! I do have a tinyyyy bit of footage for a Portland vlog, but I really don't have enough for a full video (maybe 2 minutes worth of footage at most), so maybe I'll do a travel video on my main channel and stick the footage at the end? Or I could do a video of me talking about my trip and overlay some of the footage on that... Let me know if you have thoughts on how I should do it in the comments!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment