Monday, April 6, 2015

A Day in My Life

Hi guys!
It's been a while since I've done one of these posts, so I thought I'd do one today!



I woke up and made myself an Acai Bowl for breakfast. This one had some granola, banana, and honey on it! A recipe will be going up soon for my Stylish Summer Challenge! To read more about the challenge, and register, click here!





Then I spent a little bit trying on different hairstyles with my prom dress because prom is next saturday!


For lunch, I went to one of my favorite places in Downtown Honolulu, Marukame Udon. If you ever get the chance to go, definitely get the curry udon because it's my favorite thing ever!



Later, I got a milk tea from Panda! I usually get oolong milk tea, half sweetened, with small boba!


For dinner, we just ordered some japanese food and I spent the rest of the night working on the Stylish Summer challenge and editing some videos!

Which brings me to a little announcement! If you read my other blog, you'll know that I'm running an 8 week challenge from 4/26-6/21, but if you didn't I'll give you the scoop! It's called the Stylish Summer Challenge and it's 100% free! To sign up, use the form below! I'll have daily challenges for you ranging from workouts to food to beauty and fashion! I'll also be doing LOTS of giveaways throughout the challenge too! So sign up to register!


Join the Stylish Summer Challenge

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment