Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Sell By Fredrik Eklund Review

Hi guys!
So I am absolutely obsessed with Million Dollar Listings New York, so when Fredrik Eklund's book came out, I had to get it! I just finished the audiobook version the other day, and I thought I'd do a mini review for you guys!


My overall thoughts are...
  • Everyone needs to get this book and listen to it, because I personally found it incredibly inspiring and life changing!
  • Be aware that he has a strong Swedish accent when contemplating getting the audiobook. I personally loved it, but you'll need to keep that in mind...
  • This may be a "business" book, but it is applicable to anyone and everyone!
If you've read The Sell, let me know your thoughts on it in the comments below! Also, don't forget to follow this blog on bloglovin to get updates when new posts go live! And lastly, I'm running a summer challenge on my other blog, so go check that out if you want to have the best summer ever!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment