Thursday, June 11, 2015

TV Shows I'm Loving

Hi guys!
It's been way to long since my last tv shows I'm watching post, and since its a new tv season, I thought it'd be a good time to update you all!

Sunday - Silicon Valley, RKOBH
Silicon Valley is probably my favorite television show ever! It's so ridiculously funny, but at the same time seems pretty realistic. The acting is amazing and I could literally watch it forever.
RKOBH is back! It's such a polar opposite show from Silicon Valley, but it's really entertaining and is one of the shows that I can watch while doing other stuff at the same time.

Monday - none

Tuesday - Chrisley Knows Best
This is one of the better reality television shows on air right now, in my opinion, and it's so funny! I'm so obsessed with this!

Wednesday - Masterchef, Million Dollar Listings NY
Masterchef has been one of my favorite shows since season one, and while I'm kind of sad that Joe isn't judging anymore, it's really nice having a female and a baker as a judge!
Million Dollar Listings NY is another one of my all time favorites and this season has been amazing so far!

Thursday - none

Friday - none

Saturday - the Kitchen
I don't watch this show religiously, but I do tape it and watch it whenever I have some free time!

Let me know what shows you've been loving in the comments below! Also, don't forget to follow this blog for more life updates!
-Sisi 
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment