Wednesday, July 8, 2015

My Thoughts On Million Dollar Listings San Francisco

Hi guys!
If you've been a long time reader, you know that I'm obsessed with the whole Million Dollar Listings series. New York is by far my favorite, Los Angeles is pretty good too, but Miami was horrible! I had some pretty high expectations for Miami last year and it just was not fun to watch and was horrible! Coming from that, I was skeptical about San Fran, but I'm overall pretty impressed. 

This show follows three male brokers, and I know that this probably bothers some people because 11/12 brokers in the series are male, but I hated watching Sam (from Miami), so I'm totally fine with this. I really like the group of brokers that they chose for this. Andrew is hilarious because he says things so nonchalantly and serious. I really like Roh because he's an immigrant and I think he shares that same drive that Luis and Fredrik (from NY) have. Justin's just kind of "there" for me. I don't have any strong feelings about him yet, but I usually feel that way about at least one person at the start of a new series. 

The city is so reflected in each of the cities that this series covers, and I am obsessed with this. I think that San Francisco can seem to be really urban and city-like, but this show shows the more suburban areas nicely. I think that it's also really fun because you have all these tech people at the showings and it's a different clientele than on the other shows. 

Overall, I'm really into this show so far! I think that I might even like it more than Million Dollar Listings LA, which is saying a lot for me! I can't wait to see what happens in the coming weeks, and I'll definitely be an avid watcher! Let me know if you've seen the show yet, and what you think of it!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment