Monday, July 27, 2015

Packing For College...

So, today I started packing for college. My closet literally has nothing in it, and half of my stuff is in a garbage bag that's going to goodwill. It's really hard because Reno's going to be so different from Hawaii. They actually get the four season, and temperature changes, and trying to pack for all that is really hard! I packed a large suitcase full of jeans, leggings, dresses, tops, and sweaters for college (still gotta pack them underwear though!) and I'm in the process of trying to pack a smaller carry on suitcase full of my more summery clothes for when I'm in LA and disneyland and all that good stuff! I think my biggest fear is that I'm not going to pack enough, but at the same time, my dorm is brand spanking new and I've never seen it before, so another very real fear is that I'm packing too much. It's hard because I'm a first child, and I have no frame of reference as to how much I should pack, and what's necessary, and what's not. And I have a mother that's trying to kick me out of my room, so I can't really keep much at home at all! I guess the main point of this post is that I'm super stressed and super busy, and I'm sorry for neglecting this blog. If it makes you feel any better, I've been posting almost daily on Modern Beauty Girl and I've posted a bit on Sisi Travels! But I'm definitely going to make a point to post here more frequently, but I make no promises! 
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment