Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Daily Diary 11/10/15: What I Did Today

Hey guys!
I haven't done one of these "day recaps" since last monday (you can read that post here), so I thought that it'd be fun to do another one today! 


So I woke up at 7:30 because I started class at 9. I did my usual routine, had some coffee, did makeup and got ready, and ate breakfast (frosted flakes with chocolate almond milk). I left a little early to head to my math class because there was still snow on the ground and I knew I was going to walk slowly so I didn't fall or slip. 

Math was fine. We were working on graphing, so that wasn't super exciting. After that, I came back to the dorm room and hung around for an hour. I made some tea, watched some Bobs Burgers, and then headed back outside to go to my chemistry class. 

I finished after chemistry, and headed back to the dorm where I hung around for a while. I made some ramen for lunch and had some more tea. I have Veterens day off, so I spent around three hours watching Matt Steffanina videos on youtube and teaching myself the dances! Dancing and performing was something that was a huge part of my life for the last decade or so, and it's really something that I want to start getting back into again. His videos are bomb af and he has incredible choreography, so if you want to learn some awesome stuff, check out his channel! 

I ate dinner at 5 with my roommates. I had a few chicken wings and a large salad with frozen veggies, which was absolutely delicious! After that, we went to a Hawaii club meeting and wandered around campus a little bit. 

Currently, it's 9 and I'm watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians. I think I'm going to make a cup of hot chocolate, take a shower, and go to sleep! 

I don't know if these posts are interesting at all, but I thought that it might be fun to share everything I did again with you guys! Follow this blog on bloglovin for more info, and also make sure you're subscribed to my youtube channel because I've been posting a ton there!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment