Sunday, November 15, 2015

Daily Diary 11/15/15: The Morning After

Hey guys!
So I thought we'd do another play by play post for today because although today was really uninteresting and quite boring actually, I couldn't think of anything better to do. 


I went out to my friend's house last night because they were having a little party. I got back to my dorm room at 1:30 in the morning and got ready for sleep. I ended up waking up at 4:30 in the morning, but I fell back asleep and woke up for real at 10. 

One of my roommates was not feeling very well, so the majority of the day was spent inside making sure that she was okay. She passed out at 12, so I spent some time cleaning the bathroom and walked to Jimmy Johns with my other roommate so we could get some lunch. When we got back, she was still sleeping so I went on my bed, watched some Netflix, continued to work on my Musical Theater paper that's due on Friday, and chilled. I really didn't get much sleep last night, so today was a struggle between either taking a nap and possibly ruining my sleep schedule for the rest of the week, or powering through the day, going to sleep slightly earlier than usual, and keeping my sleep schedule consistent. I decided to do the latter, although there were definitely lots of times when I felt like going to sleep. 

That's really all that I've done today so far. It's started to snow again, which I like but a lot of people are over already. I don't know when I'm going to eat dinner because my roommate finally woke up and just finished eating her lunch, but I bet it won't be until after the floor meeting that I have in my dorm at 7. Besides that, I need to do some vacuuming and I need to study for a math test. 

I know that this was the most boring Daily Diary post that I've done so far, but today was honestly a really boring day and I didn't get much done. You can read yesterday's Daily Diary post by clicking here, and don't forget to follow this blog on bloglovin to get updates when new posts get posted!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment