Sunday, November 22, 2015

Daily Diary 11/22/15: McDonalds & Studying

So it's been a while since I just did a quick run through of everything I did today, so that's what I'm gonna do today! 

I woke up at 10 in the morning and started the day by reading a chapter of Siddhartha. I then did the normal "check my phone" things and got ready. I then spent a little bit waiting to see if anyone was awake and wanted to eat breakfast, but I went by myself at like 11:30 because I was starving and nobody else was ready. They had tofu this morning, which I really liked because they usually only serve tempeh, which I strongly dislike. 

After I got back to the room, I was alone for a bit because everyone else was out. I filmed a video (50 random questions) and studied for chemistry a bit. I also finished a lab report and did some work type stuff. At 3:30 I needed a break, so I walked downtown to a McDonalds by myself. My friends always think I'm nuts for doing that, but I think downtown's pretty safe as long as you're aware of your surroundings. I got a McFlurry (oreo, of course!), came back to the room and finished studying for chem. 


A photo posted by SIENNA ☄ (@miss_sienna) on


I got dinner with one of my suitemates around 6:30. I ate a salad and some potatoes because I consumed wayyyy too many McFlurry calories today! Then I came back to the room, finished a pre-lab that's due tomorrow, watched some youtube videos, and now I'm writing this! It's currently 9:30 and I think I'll shower, read some Siddhartha, facetime the parentals, and go to bed (hopefully around 11)! 

Today wasn't that interesting, but it was really fun and productive! I may also try to edit that video footage tonight as well, but I'm not sure about that! Let me know in the comments what you think of these Daily Diary posts because it's like day 20 or something, which is INSANE! 
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment