Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Daily Diary 11/25/15: Vacation

Hey guys!
So today marks the start of my little Thanksgiving holiday. I am not going back to Hawaii for Thanksgiving because I don't think that the flight cost is worth it unless I can stay for at least two weeks. I'm currently in a room at my roommate's uncle's house, that is ridiculously nice. If you follow me on snapchat @misssienna you'll see a lot of their house because that's where I'll be staying from now until Sunday. 


I think that Thanksgiving can be one of the most stressful holidays for people because they're worried about playing hostess, cooking, talking with relatives that they usually don't... But I'm treating this weekend as a vacation of sorts. I have some work and school things that I am going to try and get done, but I'm going to take this time to completely decompress. I am going to watch crappy reality television, play in the snow, hang out by the fireplace, and eat whatever I want because I know that the next couple weeks are going to be crazy busy! 

I have to start ordering Christmas presents online and shipping it home for all of my friends on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I also have a final paper and presentation due next Friday for English, I need to start studying for a lot of my finals, and I'll eventually need to start packing for my trip home. 

I'm curled up in my room watching Chrisley Know Best and writing this post. I have a feeling that this will be my position for the next few hours... or days... But anyway, Happy Thanksgiving you guys! Eat a lot of turkey (I know I will) and enjoy your day whether that's with family or friends!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment