Thursday, November 26, 2015

Daily Diary 11/26/15: Happy Thanksgiving!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

I wanted to get a Daily Diary post up today, but I didn't exactly know what to write about, so I guess we're going to just do a run through of my day!

I woke up at 7:30ish this morning, which is ridiculously early for me, but I had gone to sleep at 11 the night before, so I got a decent amount of sleep! I watched a little bit of the Chrisley Knows Best marathon while I got ready, and stayed in bed for a while because it was also crazy cold this morning! I finally went in to the living room area at 9, thinking that I would see everyone already up, but it was just me and my hosts because my friends were still sleeping. I had a apple danish for breakfast, which was really good! I also had a cup of coffee and watched the first bit of the Macy's Day Parade. We spent the next couple hours cooking, watching football, and snacking. At 1:30, we finally had Thanksgiving lunch! There was so much food and it was absolutely delicious! Here's the full list of what I ate!

  • bacon wrapped stuffed mushrooms
  • bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeƱos (my friend's cousin made them and they were bomb af)
  • white rice
  • stuffing
  • mashed potatoes
  • gravy
  • ham
  • turkey (always the brown meat!)
  • sweet potato casserole
  • green bean casserole
  • cranberries
  • bread
  • pumpkin pie
There was so much food and I was so happy! I honestly think that I ate the most of the bacon wrapped jalapeƱos because those were really nice and fresh and delicious! I also am a huge turkey lover, so that was absolutely delicious as well! Actually, everything was delicious and I wish that my stomach was bigger so I could eat more! 

After that, we sat around in our food coma and watched more football. And then more football. I also did some online shopping because a lot of stores had their Black Friday deals online early as well! I got some stuff from H&M and Aeropostale, some for friends, and some for me, but it's being shipped home so I won't be able to access it until mid december! I didn't eat dinner tonight, and it's almost 9pm and I don't think that I will because I'm still not that hungry! I think that the rest of my night will be watching old Vlogmas videos from Ingrid and Elle, showering, and going to bed early! We're going Black Friday shopping at 10am tomorrow, so hopefully the crowds won't be too bad? I don't know, it's my first Black Friday in Reno, so I guess we'll see how it goes! 

I love you all, and I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
-Sisi
P.S. Have you read yesterday's post yet? Do it here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment