Friday, November 27, 2015

Daily Diary 11/27/15: Black Friday

Hey guys!
I bet a lot of you guys went black friday shopping today or maybe even last night! I thought that I'd talk a little bit about my shopping today and all that good stuff!


When I was back in Hawaii, I used to go midnight shopping with my friend Julia and my dad. We went four years in a row and it turned in to a tradition of sorts. There were some really funky moments during those shopping trips (like one year we ended up stalking KevJumba, but that's a story for another time). Last year I had to work on black friday, which was absolute madness, so I didn't get to go black friday shopping at all. 

This year I did a lot of my shopping online on Thanksgiving because a lot of retailers had their black friday deals online starting on Thanksgiving day. So I bought some presents and stuff from Aero and H and M and sent it home so that it'll be waiting when I get back. Today we went shopping from 10:30-2 and I'm gonna say that I was a little disappointed with the sales. I feel like the in store sales at H and M were not as good as the online ones, but I did end up buying a top from there. I also think that Forever 21 and Victorias Secret always have really underwhelming black friday sales, but I did buy a dress from Forever 21 (it wasn't on sale, but I wanted it!) The stores that I really liked the sales from were Charlotte Russe, although I didn't end up buying anything from there, and Bath and Body Works. I really liked the VIP Bag at BABW this year, but I didn't get it because my skin doesn't really react well with the fragrances, so I usually only get hand sanitizer, room fragrances, and hand soaps from there. I did use the buy 3, get 3 sale to get 6 hand soaps. I gave three of them to my roommate's aunt that I'm staying with right now and I kept three of them for the dorm. 

I was watching the news tonight and they kept mentioning that people were spending more online and weren't shopping in store, and I totally agree with that! I don't think that I'm going to shop at Small Business Saturday tomorrow, but I'll definitely be checking all the Cyber Monday sales later!
-Sisi

P.S. Read my Thanksgiving post here!

No comments:

Post a Comment