Saturday, November 28, 2015

Daily Diary 11/28/15: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Hi guys!
Now that Thanksgiving is over, I've been in a crazy Christmas spirit! I've been playing Christmas music nonstop, watching old Vlogmas videos (btw I'm doing vlogmas this year!), and just getting in to the Christmas spirit. Today, I went sledding with my friends and I thought that it'd be fun to talk a little bit about it!

So we woke up early and drove an hour in to the mountains to go sledding because the valley hasn't gotten much snow, and that was the closest place. I've been skiing before, but I've never gone sledding so this was my first time! It was so fun and I think that I may even like it more than skiing because it gives me more of a rush! We found a little spot hidden between some trees to sled down and it was kind of scary at first. It was one of those "I'm scared because I don't know what to expect" things, but soon I was going higher and higher so I could go faster. 

I am really excited for Christmas, and I am really happy that I'm in this spirit because it'll make my content and vlogmas videos even more special! I love you all and I hope you had a wonderful day!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment