Sunday, November 29, 2015

Daily Diary 11/29/15: Getting Back on Track

Guys I have literally eaten so bad this weekend! I have eaten really high fat foods, I've eaten a lot more animal products that I usually have, and I haven't exercised much at all besides doing a bit of sledding on Saturday. Because I let myself indulge a little too much this weekend, I spent today feeling like crap. I've had a weird headache, I've felt fatigued, and it's just not been the best day.
I really want to start eating clean again this week. I want to get back to the point where I feel healthy, good, and energized before I fly back to Hawaii in a couple weeks. I know a lot of people try to do detoxes after thanksgiving, but I don't believe in detoxing. I just want to eat a lot more whole foods, I want to minimize the amount of animal products I eat, and exercise regularly. I am doing vlogmas this year, so I'm going to try vlog everything that I eat because I know you guys like my What I Eat in a Day videos too! 
I don't know if this was at all interesting to you guys, but I thought that it'd be a fun daily diary post!
-Sisi


P.S. Read yesterday's post here!

No comments:

Post a Comment