Monday, November 30, 2015

Daily Diary 11/30/15: Off Days and Changes

 So today was another day that just felt off. I went to bed early last night and I got a full ten hours of sleep, but I woke up exhausted again. It's not necessarily like physical exhaustion as much as it's mental fatigue and it's just ridiculously annoying because I have so much stuff that I need to get done this week. I'm going to try get another early night tonight because I feel like I just need to sleep this thing off, even though I've felt like this for at least the last four days. 



Well now let's talk a little bit about December. Yesterday, I announced that I'm going to be doing Vlogmas this year on my main channel. I was feeling so tired and out of it when I was filming the video, so excuse me if it isn't my best work, but the gist of it is that I'm going to be doing daily videos during december and I'll be posting them on my main channel. Because I'm going to be daily vlogging, I'm going to stop these daily diary posts until vlogmas ends. I don't think there's a point in doing both of them and I think that it would just add a lot of stress to my workload. I will be sharing my vlogmas videos here, though, so you'll still be getting daily posts. 

I'm so freaking excited for December, but right now I'm going to finish my homework, shower, call my parents and head to bed (hopefully before 10) because I'm so tired. 
-Sisi

P.S. Check out yesterday's post here!

No comments:

Post a Comment