Saturday, December 12, 2015

Vlogmas Day 12

Hello guys!
I guess that today was my first official day of winter break and I spent it in the best way possible! I watched a lot of netflix, cleaned up my desk a little bit, and clogged my arteries with greasy fries and grilled cheese! 



I watched the Victorias Secret fashion show today and honestly, this was probably my least favorite year in a while. I don't really know why, but I think that I just wasn't loving the themes as much as I had other years. I also watched a marathon of "The Layover" on Netflix. It's pretty much a food/travel show where Anthony Bourdain shows the highlights of a city when you only have a day or two in it. There's only two seasons, but so far I watched New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, Toronto, Philadelphia, and New Orleans. I'm a huge Anthony Bourdain fan and this show is so addicting! 

I hope that you guys have been enjoying my Vlogmas videos so far! There's only three more days until I'm back in Hawaii, so hang tight with me for the next couple days while I pack, do nothing, and get my shit together before I leave! Also, if you're not already subscribed to my youtube channel, click here! It really helps me out a lot and there will be a giveaway for all my subscribers within the next week!
-Sisi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment