Saturday, December 19, 2015

Vlogmas Day 17 and 18!

Hey guys!
I'm sharing two days of Vlogmas with you today! These were the first two days of my month in Hawaii and I wanted to share some of it with you! I have not gone out to the beach yet or hiking, but the weather hasn't been the best, so I'm going to wait until it's sunny to do that! Also, make sure you click here to subscribe to my channel if you like my videos! 


On day 17 of vlogmas I cooked and baked a little bit and I did a ton of filming! By the way, that haul that I filmed on day 17 will be up tomorrow morning on my main channel!


On day 18 I had a Christmas party! I didn't film any of the actual party because I wanted to spend time with my friends, but we had so much fun! We ate tons of lasagna (that I made), played so many card and board games, built a cup fort, and brought out some play doh!

I hope that you guys have been enjoying my vlogmas series this year! If you've missed a few, you can watch the entire playlist by clicking here! Also let me know in the comments what types of videos (vlogs, tutorials, or anything else) you'd like to see on my channel!
-Sisi


No comments:

Post a Comment