Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Vlogmas Day 8

Hey there!
It's Vlogmas day 8! I'm sure you guys are tired of me mentioning it in every post, but I have finals this thursday and friday, so I've been studying a lot lately. Today's vlog is a bit more interesting because I have a little unboxing in it! It was actually super nice because I got a box full of school supplies and food from my family for finals! Check it out here!



I hope that you enjoyed this video! If you do, please give this video a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel by clicking here! I will be filming the rest of this week, but just fyi tomorrow will be a day heavy on the studying as will thursday and friday will be mostly exams! I promise that if you hang tight with me for another week, the vlogs will get a billion times more interesting when I get back to Hawaii!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment